In our Spring 2018 newsletter, discover about our globally viewed and appreciated work, feature and short film projects alongside educational animation and games content. There is also the chance to sign up to join our 10 year celebrations and to receive continued communications from Interference Pattern and ipBuild.
ipBuild work – viewed over 100 million times
We work with studio partners like Passion Pictures, Axis Animation, Electric Theatre Collective and Articise to develop world class animation work that is broadcast to multi millions of viewers. Here are a few examples of projects for which we have created 3d assets, via our outsourcing service ipbuild.
- Inuit – A Giant Story – We created and textured a range of environments, with additional asset support for props and vehicles, for this jaw droppingly beautiful short promotional film for book-keeping software Inuit that was created to link-in with the shorter Super Bowl commercial. It has now been viewed on youtube over 21 million times.
- Chipotle Short Film – Cinema Screening and People’s Voice – Webby Award – Ipbuild contributed 3d assets (both environments and vehicles) to the Chipotle short film that was initially screened in US cinemas. This work blurs the boundaries between a short film and an advertising commercial and was viewed on youtube over 12 million times, winning the People’s Voice – Webby Award.
- Gorillaz 360 – Most popular VR music video – A VR project back from the archives in 2017, for which we created all of the environments, Gorillaz Saturnz Barz 360, which became the the most popular music video VR debut, with much critical acclaim. Created for the Google Spotlight Stories platform, the 360 video has so far been viewed nearly 12 million times and the 2-d version nearly 67 million times.
- James Wellbeloved – Mega City – Best Animation in a Commercial – BAA Awards – We enjoyed environment texturing for this lovely commercial for James Wellbeloved dog foods. The commercial won Best Animation in a Commercial in the BAA Awards.
- Nothing to Declare – Our Short film – Nothing to Declare was an Emile Award ambassador selection and the film is currently on the European festival circuit.
- Nae Pasaran- We created VFX for the documentary feature film, Nae Pasaran which closed the 2018 Glasgow Film Festival and is currently on tour around the globe and scheduled for release later in 2018.
Educational content – RSPB, Sumdog games & Drink Aware
- Drinkaware – We created four new informative and stylish animations for the Drinkaware campaign, this time focused on women’s health.
- Sumdog Games – A popular household game name for primary age school children is Sumdog games and we’re delighted to have created all 3d content for most of their 3d games over the last couple of years.
- RSPB – We recently also created a vibrant and stylish educational film for the RSPB’s Inner Forth Landscape Initiative, for school-age audiences. Taking a brave and refreshing visual approach to an educational animation, the piece has been well received with the target audiences.
10 year studio celebration
We’re delighted that in June our studio hits the 10 years old mark since becoming incorporated! We’ll be celebrating later in 2018 to coincide with our secret launch, and if you want to join us opt in to our events at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in: Latest News